Jane Duvet Cover
Create the ultimate sanctuary at home with this 'plain' Jane bed linen. The reversible design features white on one side and gentle dove grey on the reverse. Our exquisite bed linen are made in Portugal using a natural and eco-friendly cotton TENCEL™ weave.
Keeping it simple
- Made in Portugal
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified: free from harmful chemicals
- Duvet covers have zips for convenience
- Packaged in a reusable drawstring bag
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry low or medium and don't bleach
- We ship internationally. See here for more infos.
"Beautiful, crisp, cool and warm once inside. Absolute perfection." Montse
The finest fabric
We combine the finest quality long-staple cotton with an eco-friendly natural yarn, TENCEL™, to create an exquisite lightweight textile that’s both soft and crisp.
TENCEL™ is made from sustainably sourced trees like eucalyptus. It's durable and breathable and won the European award for the Environment. You'll sleep like never before.