Austen Duvet Cover
Our exquisite bed linen are made in Portugal using a natural and eco-friendly cotton TENCEL™ weave. Austen is plain white with no piping or other decorative features.
Your essential bedroom staple
- Made in Portugal
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified: free from harmful chemicals
- Duvet covers have zips for convenience
- Packaged in a reusable drawstring bag
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry low or medium and don't bleach
- We ship internationally. See here for more infos.
"Soft and luxurious and clearly well-crafted." GL
The finest fabric
We combine the finest quality long-staple cotton with an eco-friendly natural yarn, TENCEL™, to create an exquisite lightweight textile that’s both soft and crisp.
TENCEL™ is made from sustainably sourced trees like eucalyptus. It's durable and breathable and won the European award for the Environment. You'll sleep like never before.