Linus is covered in white oversized bendy blobs on a muted terracotta, and a plain white backside. This super soft, crinkle textured fabric is made from organic cotton that's GOTS and OEKO-TEX certified - no nasties, guaranteed.
- 1 duvet cover
- 2 pillowcases (1 for duvet covers in UK Single, 160x210, 135x200, 155x220)
Follow the path to dreamland
- Made in Portugal
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified: free from harmful chemicals
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Relaxed, crinkly look and feel. No ironing needed
- Duvet covers have zips for convenience
- Packaged in a reusable drawstring bag
- Machine wash at 60°C, tumble dry normal and don't bleach
- We ship internationally. See here for more infos.
"Beautiful bed linen and excellent delivery service." Erna
The finest fabric
For some people, there’s nothing quite like sleeping in cotton. Crisp and irresistibly cool to the touch, Undercover Organic Cotton - GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified is a premium bed linen with a 300 thread count. It offers the familiar lightweight texture of cotton with a relaxed, crinkly look and feel.
GOTS certified cotton
GOTS certified cotton is a guarantee of organic fibres. It also means a limited use of toxic bleaches, dyes and other chemical inputs during the entire production process, protecting both the environment and all the workers in the supply chain. Our Organic Cotton also comes with a OEKO-TEX Standard 100 which means it’s certified as free from harmful chemicals.