Designed in collaboration with illustrator Abbey Withington, this oversized print in warm greys makes the perfect match in bedding heaven.
Our exquisite bed linen are made in Portugal using a natural and eco-friendly cotton TENCEL™ weave.
- 1 duvet cover
- 2 pillowcases (1 for "Single" sizes)
A little grey, a little shape, a lot soft
- Made in Portugal
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified: free from harmful chemicals
- Duvet covers have zips for convenience
- Packaged in a reusable drawstring bag
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry low or medium and don't bleach
- We ship internationally. See here for more infos.
The finest fabric
We combine the finest quality long-staple cotton with an eco-friendly natural yarn, TENCEL™, to create an exquisite lightweight textile that’s both soft and crisp.
TENCEL™ is made from sustainably sourced trees like eucalyptus. It's durable and breathable and won the European award for the Environment. You'll sleep like never before.
A design collaboration
This collection was designed in collaboration with Leeds based illustrator and designer, Abbey Withington. Abbey designed ‘Layla’ through a cut-and-paste process, playing with shapes and composition to make a bold, abstract print in a calming, neutral palette.